2010 was one for the record books. This will be the first post after months of not maintaining my blog. It seems many people have linked to this page through my website. I had every intention of keeping this going before but I got a little side tracked. Nevertheless, I hope to share with all that visit a little glimps into my world. So, here is to a great start in 2011 and lets hope we can make it into 2012.
 |
| One of my awesome nephews enjoying the the lights. |
 |
| Don't know anything about this sculpture besides the fact that it is very interesting. Located in the immediate area outside the main entrance buildings on the garden side. |
 |
| The light sculpture in this photo is of a peacock. I like the quality of this photo especially since I took it with my Android phone, however it is hard to depict what the light formation truly is. |
|
|
|
|
|
|
No comments:
Post a Comment